From the Middle Ages there is evidence that there was a mooring over Mörrumsån near Blidingsholms farm. In the 16th century a narrow wooden walkway was made, which in the 1630s was replaced by a more robust bridge of underpants and cross sections. Stenvalvbron, as we see today with eight spans, was built in the early 1800s. It is the county’s best kept with its size and is considered to be one of the most beautiful in Småland. In connection with the bridge there are fixed catchment facilities for eel fishing, called heaters. The fishing method has existed since the Middle Ages and probably since the Viking Age, and is mentioned in Scripture 1241. The fishing rights, which are linked to the various valves, have been available for a very long time by different farms. The area is of national interest.